Should Mold be removed?
Mold being removed should definitely be the answer anytime mold is present in your house. There are health risks associated with mold and for that reason alone homeowners need to contact Pro Mold Removal Richmond VA. Mold spores are tiny, lightweight, and travel through the air. It’s the mold spores that allow the mold to reproduce and it’s the moisture that allows mold to thrive. Some individuals are allergic to mold and will react with sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and in severe cases an asthma attack may ensue.
If you can see and/or smell the mold then hurry up and call us or contact us via our webform! We typically do not do pre-testing of mold since you will most likely be able to see it or even smell it. Plus, pre-testing can be a costly charge that we believe is usually unwarranted. Now sometimes the mold may be in an area you can’t see or smell and if that’s the case then pre-testing is the right course of action.
If there is a musty smell then you have a good chance that mold is growing in your home. Think of the smell of mold as decaying wood in a dense, damp forest. It’s definitely not fresh air that you will be smelling if you have a mold issue.
Don’t wait hoping that mold and moisture issues will just dry up and go away on their own. Mold needs to be taken care of and it should be taken care of right away.